If you want to serve either international or national Muslim individuals by offering quality products, you can try to meet the halal standards. It helps you to grab the attention of many Muslim individuals. The halal concept applies to an extensive array of services and goods used by Muslim people in their day-to-day life. Almost every Muslim consumer selects the products which are actually in compliance with both the procedures and processes defined by the Islamic Law. Most of the producers and industries of services and goods fail to aware of the requirements. Due to this, they will lose lots of profitable business opportunities. If you desire to grab the opportunities, you can implement the unified certification and acceptance standards in your business. It will bridge the massive gap between the industry and Muslim buyers. It establishes credibility as well as assures the halal buyers of strict compliance to JAKIM halal certification.
- Both cleanliness and purity of source from that product are derived
- It also includes the process by that they have produced
- The overall safety of lives by consuming the products which are healthy and wholesome
Why opt for halal standards?
Halalminds.com said that there are lots of useful reasons available to acquire the halal certification. If you want to know the significance of getting this certification, you can look at the following points.
- With the worldwide customer base of up to 1.9 billion Muslim consumers throughout 112 nations, the size of the halal market is measured to be overall worth of more US dollars.
- The increasing demand for certified halal products
- Most significantly, Muslim individuals only opt for Halal food, though non-Muslim individuals can also consume the Halal food
- The increasing population of Muslim individuals in South Africa, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia and South, China and the Soviet Union offers the lucrative network for the overall food market.
- Currently, the two biggest marketplaces for Halal products or food items are the Middle East and Southeast Asia. These regions are boasting of more than four hundred million Muslim buyers.
- This certificate is a perfect guarantee that all products comply with both the lifestyle and dietary requirements of Islamic individuals.
- Another significant thing about this certification is that it improves the overall marketability of the business products
Why choose a certificate for your exporting needs?
Many individuals are planning to export or exporting to the Muslim-majority nations, so they look for the best solution. Acquiring the proper certification is a smart way to export your business products to any foreign country. To receive this useful certification, you must meet all the important requirements set by the targeted nation. With an approval seal like MUIS halal certification, you can grab the attention of many halal consumers who are living in the chosen country. It is because the Muslim individuals trust only the businesses or products which receive the halal standards. The consumers can verify the certification details by checking your product label. Hence, it is advised to print all required information on your product label. It helps consumers to make a buying decision with no hesitation.